The following is a sample set of units that every landscaper, tree lopper or arborist uses but often doesn’t have an accreditation to prove their skills or competency.
Latrobe Valley Training & Assessment Centre can provide training if required for:
- the first time user that needs to be taught how to operate the equipment;
- the person that has been operating the equipment but may have gaps in their knowledge;
- the person that has been using the equipment that just needs an assessment to formalise their experience.
Landscaper Training Course Units
These units are a popular selection but you can choose other units that suit your individual needs
- FWPCOT2239 Trim and cut felled trees
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a polesaw
- FWPFGM2207 Undertake brushcutting operations
- FWPHAR2206 Operate a mobile chipper/mulcher
- AHCARB206 Operate and maintain stump grinding machines
- RIIMPO334D Conduct skid steer loader operations using attachments
Latrobe Valley Training & Assessment Centre has a large range of options and unit selections to suit the majority of requests – just ask!