To enable you to apply for a FOL’s to work in the forestry sector, you need to be able to provide a Statement of Attainment from a Registered Training Organisation RTO to verify that you have been assessed as competent.
At Latrobe Valley Training and Assessment Centre we cater the course to suit your individual needs so you can complete the course when it suits you.
Every operator must complete the 2 following units:
- FWPCOR2203 Follow environmental care procedures
- FWPCOR2205 Follow WHS policies and procedures
You must also hold the accreditation for specific tasks for example:
- FWPHAR3225 Operate excavator with log grapple
- FWPHAR3227 Operate forwarder
- FWPHAR3230 Operate skidder
- FWPCOT3261 Transport forestry logs using trucks
Give us a call and we will take the hassle out of the process:
After you have received your Statement of Attainment you will need to apply for your FOL”S as it is a separate verification process.
For details on how to apply for a FOL’s go to https://fols.forstworks.com.au/