Located in Traralgon, Latrobe Valley Training & Assessment Centre is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation, registered in Victoria through the Victorian Registration & Qualifications Authority RTO Code 6037
Latrobe Valley Training & Assessment Centre offers Training and Assessment across Victoria in a range of training options. Our mission is to encourage all students to attain their highest potential, through providing reliable, flexible and forest industry specific training.
Latrobe Valley Training & Assessment Centre is situated at 7 Rocla Road. Purpose built in 2005, our facilities offer:
- A large classroom for first aid so you can spread out to practice CPR on mannequins;
- A computer room with internet-enabled lap tops for online courses or research;
- A classroom suited for small groups; and
- A shaded outdoor area for relaxing and unwinding between classes.
All classrooms have coffee/tea making facilities and microwaves.
What we will do for you:
- Tailor the course to suit your needs;
- Ensure that you are trained to industry standard;
- Ensure that our trainers/assessors have the skills to train to industry standard;
- Make sure that you have plenty of opportunities to practice your skills; and
- Make sure that there are enough machines to learn on so you are not standing around doing nothing.
What we won’t do:
- Provide you with an accreditation for 5 machines in 2 weeks without prior experience;
- Send you out to a worksite with a qualification but minimal skills;
- Enrol too many students so you do not get enough hands on experience.